EAST LIVERPOOL MUNICIPAL
– Tony J. Wilson, of Youngstown, was sentenced to $250 plus costs and 30 days in jail (all suspended). A review hearing is set for 1 p.m. Oct. 23.
– Michelle A. Brown, of Erie Street, was sentenced to $200 plus costs on a driving under suspension.
– William J. Lightner, of West 7th Street, was sentenced to $200 plus costs on a driving under suspension. A review hearing is set for 1 p.m. Dec. 4.
– Terrance L. Haywood, of Chester Avenue in Wellsville, was sentenced to $200 plus costs on charges of no operator’s license and speeding. A review hearing is set for 1 p.m. Nov. 20.
– A bench warrant was issued for Jason A. Mitchell, of Canton, on a driving under suspension charge.
– Nikki Moore, of state Route 154, was set for a 1:15 p.m. Oct. 24 pretrial on a theft charge.
-Dale L. Kinney II, of Pennsylvania Avenue, was sentenced to $350 plus costs on charges of failure to control and leaving the scene.
– Michael S. Labi Jr., of Ohio Avenue, is set for a pretrial at 2:45 p.m. Jan. 7 on driving under suspension and leaving the scene charges.
– Caitlyn McDole, of Midland, Pa., was scheduled for a 2:30 p.m. Jan. 7 pretrial on a theft charge.
– Jeffrey D. Knoblock, of Coolidge Avenue, was set for a 10:30 a.m. Thursday pretrial on a domestic violence charge.
-Rodney A. Grain Sr., of Taggart Drive in Wellsville, is set for a pretrial at 1 p.m. Jan. 14 on menacing and disorderly conduct charges.