–Curtis F. Hunt, 26, reported Monday his 2003 Malibu was stolen from the home of his girlfriend’s mother at 45651 state Route 154, Elkrun Township. The keys had been left inside the unlocked car.
–Deputies responded to a domestic dispute at 6391 Fairfield School Road, Elkrun Township, at 11:50 a.m. Monday. The couple had been arguing over living conditions, but no assaults or threats occurred. Numerous items were broken.
– Marissa Dickerson, 26, of Norton, was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign when she struck the side of Scott Cope, 46, of Hanoverton, who was traveling on U.S. 30 in Center Township at 10:21 p.m. Friday.
Hancock County Sheriff
– Hope Mogg, of Youngstown, was arrested July 6 on charges of possession of cocaine, methamphetamine and Xanax.
– James Lancaster, of New Cumberland, was arrested July 6 on a charge of Driving While Impaired (DWI) second offense.
– Jamese Budney, of Washington, Pa., was arrested July 8 on a single charge of counterfeiting.
– David Hardy, of Westover, WVa., was arrested July 8 on charges of possession of meth and destruction of property.
– Steven Carman Jr., of Newell, was arrested July 10 on a charge of child abuse, resulting in serious injury.
– Arrested July 13 on charges of grand larceny auto were William Patton, no address listed; Trey Jeter, of Weirton; Jeahavan Webb of Steubenville; and Patrick Dunfield, of Newell.
– Trestian Mixter, of Newell, was arrested July 16 on a charge of strangulation/domestic battery.
– Luke Maola, of East Liverpool, was arrested July 16 on a charge of receiving or transporting stolen property.
– Collin Gilmore, of Youngstown, was arrested July 17 on charges of breaking and entering into an automobile, possession of zantax, contribution and four counts of petit larceny.
– Timothy Bradley, of Sebring, was arrested July 17 on a charge of battery.
– Gary Gamble, of Newell, was arrested July 19 on charges of DUI, improper passing, failure to obey traffic laws and no insurance.
– Lori Smith, of Salineville, was arrested July 20 on charges of DUI and leaving the scene.
-Travis Riggs, of Salineville, was served with a warrant July 20 and arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and bringing stolen property into the state.
– James Joy III, of Parkersburg, was arrested July 21 on a charge of domestic battery.
– Ryan and Dana Chafin, both of Newell, were respectively charged July 24 on charges of domestic battery and obstruction.
– Robert Westfall, of Burgettstown, Pa., was charged July 26 of being a fugitive to justice.
– Ona Gonzalez, of Katy, Texas, was arrested July 27 on a DUI charge.
– James Wilson, of New Cumberland, was arrested July 30 on a possession of child pornography charge.
– Anne Wallace, of Canfield, was arrested July 30 on a petit larceny charge.
– Police responded shortly after midnight Aug. 4 to the 2300 block of Lisbon Street, where a resident and his barking dog interrupted the attempted theft of a catalytic converter.
– A woman reported at 8:20 a.m. Aug. 10 that an unknown subject had broke into her son’s unlocked car and stole a wallet containing cash and credit cards as well as stole his bookbag.
– A resident of the 600 block of Broadview Circle reported at 2:08 p.m. Aug. 9 that someone had entered his unlocked vehicle overnight, stealing his wallet.
– Officers interrupted a fight with help from East Liverpool police at 6:10 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 300 block of Wood Alley. Participants refused to cooperate in the investigation.
– Ensign M. Maiorano, of Steubenville, was not cited at 2:06 a.m. Aug. 6 after the vehicle he was driving traveled off Koontz Road into a concrete barrier after he fell asleep.
– Police responded to a suicidal male at 9:25 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 1400 block of Owens Road, after the man had called a crisis center and was lying in his bathroom with slit wrists. The man eventually agreed to get transported to the emergency room.
– An officer responded at 11:21 p.m. Aug. 4 to the 500 block of Fourth Avenue, to investigate a suspicious male in their yard near the shed. No contact was made.
– A resident of the 1700 block of Shadyside Avenue reported at 9:04 a.m. Aug. 5 that an unknown driver had came into his yard and struck his mailbox.