— An officer responded at 3:15 p.m,. Thursday to the 300 block of Carolina Avenue, where a woman alleged that her neighbor had damaged her home with fireworks “aimed over their house.” The neighbor denied this.
— Officers responded to an alcohol-fueled verbal dispute at 11:45 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Densmore.
— Police responded to two DOAs on Friday: one at 9 a.m. in the 1700 block of Alpha Street and another shortly after noon in the 800 block of Boyd Road.
– Officers responded to a West Main Street business at 4:15 p.m. June 25 in reference to young juveniles left unattended in a vehicle who were yelling and making obscene gestures toward people walking by.
– Officers responded to a Lincoln Street East home at 6:30 p.m. June 25 in reference to an excessive trash complaint. The homeowner was issued a notice to remove the trash and debris from the property.
– An officer performed a welfare check of a juvenile female at a Wilson Street home at 5:15 p.m. June 26.
– Officers found an open door at the food bank on Washington Street at 10:35 p.m. July 6. The building was checked and the door was found to have been left open by neglect.
– Officers responded to a West Main Street location at 3:35 p.m. July 8 in reference to an intoxicated unwanted person to be removed.
– Officers responded to a West Main Street location at 7 p.m. July 9 in reference to a report of telecommunications fraud.
– William Dean Sherrill, no age or address listed, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop for an equipment violation on East Main Street at 7 p.m. Monday
— An unknown driver traveled off the side of state Route 558 in Fairfield Township and struck a ditch at 3 a.m. Sunday. The driver fled the scene after the crash.
— James A. Stanley, 36, of Alliance, was cited for entering into the wrong lane while making a turn on Mahoning Avenue in Knox Township and striking Michale Kovach, 45, of Salem, at 7 p.m. July 8. Stanley fled the scene, but his car was later reported by an anonymous caller.
— Bonnie K. Crook, 64, of Columbiana, was cited for rules for turns at an intersection when she entered the wrong lane and struck Susan Nicholson, 46, of Salem, who was at a stop sign on state Route 558 in Salem Township at 3:41 p.m. July 8.
— Bruce Duffield, 52, of Leetonia, was cited for driving left of center when he lost control of his motorcycle and struck Paul L. Kaufman, 75, of Salem, on state Route 9 in Butler Township at 7:20 p.m. Sunday. Both motorists had minor injuries.
— Alex David Morgan Cook, 26, of Salem, was cited for OVI and failure to control when he drove off the side of Butcher Road in Salem Township and struck a culvert, mailbox and ditch at 6:41 p.m. July 8.
— Robert D. Couture, 53, of Pittsburgh, was cited for failure to yield while making a left turn when he pulled in front of Connor I. Williams, 27, of Columbiana, who hit Couture on state Route 7 in Fairfield Township at 3:29 p.m. July 3.
— Deputies responded to an alarm going off at a hunting cabin on Pancake-Clarkson Road, Middleton Township, at 12:43 p.m. Monday. The cabin appeared secure, and the owner was contacted and said he would arrive to reset the alarm.
— Deputies responded to a possible domestic dispute on State Line Road, Middleton Township, at 12:37 p.m. Monday. There was no domestic dispute, just two women yelling so the other could hear them.
— A woman from state Route 518, Wayne Township, called Tuesday about illegal dumping, but no one answered when a deputy called back, so a message was left.
— A deputy was helping serve an arrest warrant at 11290 state Route 170, Middleton Township, at 11:27 a.m. Monday when he noticed what appeared to be a marijuana plant. They later found nine total suspected marijuana plants, which were confiscated.