East Liverpool Police Reports

An argument was reported in the Rite Aid parking lot at 5:40 p.m. Thursday. Michael D. Thrasher told police Ricky Wright was screaming at him and threatening him. The dispute had something to do with an alleged sexual crime between family members both Thrasher and Wright know. Wright reportedly told Thrasher he was going to break his jaw and he would be sucking his food through a straw.

Christopher Tyrone Williams was charged by police with falsification after giving police a false name and date of birth at 8:57 p.m. Thursday. When police were searching Williams to see if he had anything illegal on him, he stated they did not need to do that because he did not have anything on him. When reminded he had lied to police earlier, Williams told police they should not be mad at him because Trump is the president and lies more than he does. Williams was found to have two cell phones, a few cigarettes, a green box cutter knife and a $20 bill. He was taken to jail on a warrant.

Police responded to the area of Orchard Grove Street near Dodge Street where a man had attempted to break into a Dodge Street home. A neighbor was reportedly chasing Robert McLaughlin, who was heavily intoxicated and claimed he was going to visit a friend on Dodge Street. A neighbor, Sean Green, heard McLaughlin banging on the door and then saw him go to the back of the house. McLaughlin was charged with disorderly conduct.

Kenneth J. Boso, 44, was stopped while driving at 9:08 p.m. Friday for no license plate light and appeared nervous. When asked if there was anything illegal in the vehicle, Boso said “no.” While Boso and police were walking behind the vehicle, Boso reportedly tossed a glass crack pipe with burn marks and chore boy inside. He was cited with drug paraphernalia.

Angel Byers reported a domestic dispute between Chris and Tiffany Wooley, Vine Street, at 8:11 a.m. Friday. Police spoke to Chris Wooley, who claimed everything was fine and Tiffany was not there.

Police stopped a vehicle on West Fourth Street with a shattered windshield at 6:49 p.m. Friday. After checking the driver’s information through the dispatcher, the driver was given a warning.

Police saw a vehicle on Walnut Street at 8:20 p.m. Friday without a plate light and the vehicle’s registration came back to a man with an active warrant. Police stopped the vehicle and spoke to the driver, who gave identification showing he was Leon Anderson, not the person with the warrant. Police explained to Anderson where he can get a new bulb for the plate.

Water was reported coming out of the office door at the Uptown Car Wash, West Sixth Street, at 6:27 a.m. Friday. Police found the water coming out from under the door at a very fast pace and had dispatchers notify the owner of the car wash.

Jessica Hightower, Wilbert Avenue, East Liverpool, reported at 10:46 p.m. Friday Graylen Thornton entered her home uninvited and assaulted Bria Lane and Dawn Johnson. The incident reportedly began at the apartment next door with Natosha Miller, Thornton’s girlfriend. Thornton had reportedly entered that apartment uninvited and argued with Miller about her watching Lane’s child. Thornton allegedly tried to gouge Miller’s eyes with his fingers and threw Miller to the ground while she was holding a child. Thornton then allegedly gave Miller a knife and told her to protect herself before grabbing the knife out of her hand and cutting himself on the hand. Miller reportedly ran to Hightower’s apartment and Thornton followed grabbing Lane while she was holding a child. He then allegedly held Lane against the wall and smashed her phone to the ground. Johnson attempted to help Lane and Thornton reportedly began choking her and trying to grab her phone while she called 911. Johnson was then pushed out the door and onto the ground. Thornton had taken Miller’s 3-year-old child and left in a vehicle. Police stopped the vehicle and and returned the child to Miller. Thornton was charged with three counts of assault.

Tammy Meyers, Blakely Street, East Liverpool, reported at 8:03 p.m. Friday Albert Fullerton was threatening her throughout the day, stating he was going to bring friends to the house they share to beat her up. He was out drinking at the time. At 10:05 p.m. Meyers reported Fullerton was outside yelling at her. While on the phone with dispatchers, Meyers reported Fullerton had come into the home and was yelling threats toward her. Police found Fullerton to be clearly intoxicated, smelling of alcohol and stumbling badly. He reportedly had been yelling about Robert Gearin being there, threatening if he did not leave he would beat Meyers up and blow up her truck. He denied this. Fullerton was found to have a warrant through Jefferson County and he was transferred to their custody.

An East Fifth Street man reported at 2:20 a.m. Saturday there were people across the street with the same license plate on two vehicles. Marla Zema told police she just bought the vehicle and was trying to get it home. She gave police a notarized title and was told to get the vehicle home, park it and get another registration before she drove it again.

Bobby Simms and Dakota Mays, Michigan Avenue, reported at 3:01 a.m. Saturday Simms’ wallet had been stolen. Brandy and Justin Reynolds reportedly had stopped by Mays’ room and Simms reported Brandy Reynolds had walked behind him brushing up against his backside before leaving. A few minutes later Simms noticed his wallet was missing from his back packet. Simms and Mays confronted her, but she denied having it until Mays threatened to call police and she handed it over. Simms then found his Social Security card, Ohio identification card and hunting license were missing. When police spoke to them both Brandy and Justin Reynolds denied even being at Mays’ home. She claimed Simms had been to her home and handed her his wallet, but she had handed it back. Police told her it makes no sense and she need to return the items or charges would be filed.

A fight was reported outside of New Dimension, Anderson Boulevard, at 12:18 a.m. Saturday. The fight was over and everyone had dispersed before police arrived.