Lisbon Police Reports

Police were called to the Save A Lot parking lot at 6:13 p.m. Wednesday about a man who had fallen. Police found Robert Vecchio at the scene and he was drunk. Vecchio, 55, East Lincoln Way, was charged with public intoxication and given a ride home after police determined he did not need any medical care.

Police were called to the Hornsby House at 11:54 a.m. Tuesday because a resident was using inappropriate language toward the staff because she had locked herself out of her apartment. The resident said she was upset they would not let back in, but all they wanted was to interact with them in a nice manner. By then, the resident had walked to the Dunkin’ Donuts and she was given a ride back to the Hornsby House. The staff then decided she needed taken by ambulance to a local hospital, and she agreed to go.

Bonnie Kidder, East Pine Street Extension, reported the following items were stolen from her garage on Sunday afternoon: a hedge trimmer, weed trimmer, electric chainsaw, shovels, hoe and leaf rake.

A caller reported there was girl of about 6 years of age in the street at the intersection of Maple and Graham streets pushing a 2-year-old in a stroller at 7:16 p.m. Tuesday. By the time police arrived their mother, Markie Dailey, was there. She lives an estimated 200 feet away on South Lincoln Avenue. A copy of the report was forwarded to Children Services.

Police were called to Smith Oil at 8:52 p.m. Sunday, where the officer spoke with Gavin M. Byfus, 21, of Bethel Park, Pa., and and Seth G. Mayle, 37, same address. They were on their way to Minerva, and Mayle admitted to having been drinking in the car, which was driven by Byfus. Both were cited for having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Police also found a vape pen with suspected THC and the oil was sent away for testing.

Police responded to a suspicious vehicle at the park with the headlights on at 1:56 a.m. Thursday. Police found a man, who said he had just lost his job and did not want to go home yet. Police told him to go home and the man said he would.

A woman who lives on Maple Street reported Wednesday she had some people over to the house and at some point took her dog for a walk. When she returned her wallet was missing. Two men spent the night but she only knew their first names and did not know where they lived.


Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)