Lisbon Police Reports

Jessica Draden, East Chestnut Street, reported Saturday someone tried to break into her garage, and police found pry marks on the man door and handle, which was also dented.

A woman who lives at 215 E. Lincoln Way reported Saturday Richard Vecchio stole two ash trays and a leather coat when he left her house. Police found Vecchio in the Scullion Vision parking lot and he said he bought the coat from the caller, Nicole Hilton, but he was going to pay her later. As for the ash tray, it was payment for helping Hilton at her garage sale. Hilton said she did agree Vecchio could pay her for the coat, but now she wants it back. As for the ash tray, she maintained Vecchio stole it, and she said now some money was missing and other items. Police told her now it seemed as if she was making things up, and they would no charge Vecchio. Hilton was fine with that, but she did not want Vecchio to return, and Vecchio was so advised.

Police responded to a possible fight between juveniles in the county juvenile court parking lot at 5:55 p.m. Friday. No one was there by the time police arrived.

A 911 hang up call was received from the Shenanigan’s Pub parking lot at 6:23 p.m. Friday. A worker was the only there and he did not make the call.

A West Washington Street resident reported at 8:09 p.m. Sunday that someone in a white van kept driving past her house and yelling. Police arrived but the neighbors were being quiet.

Police were called to the park on Cedar Street at 3:48 p.m. Sunday to stand by during a child custody exchange.

A caller reported the people in the house at the corner of South Lincoln and West Washington streets were screaming and swearing loudly at 10:26 p.m. Sunday. Police arrived to find the people who live there sitting quietly on the porch. They were told about the noise complaint and told to keep it down.

Police were called to Greentree Place at 7:10 a.m. Monday for a welfare check that turned into a domestic dispute. The woman claimed to have been assaulted in the face, but she had signs of being assaulted. The woman then she should just have assaulted herself and blamed the boyfriend. The man in the relationship agreed to leave, and police remained until his ride showed up.