Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Ads | Home RSS
 
 
 

WELLSVILLE FIRE

February 17, 2013
The Review
Wellsville Fire Chief Bill Smith speaks with a pair of firefighters from the Hanoverton Volunteer Fire Department, who assisted Wellsville fire personnel Saturday afternoon with a house fire at 856 Aten Ave. According to Smith, the blaze was confined to a small area in the second-floor attic of the home and was likely the result of an electrical short. No injuries were reported, but Smith said the family of John Bowles, who was renting the house, will be forced to find another place to stay until the damages can be repaired and electricity restored. (Photo by Richard Sberna)
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web