East Liverpool Police Reports

While en route to a call Wednesday night at Heights Manor, an officer reported seeing a male stumbling in and out of the roadway on Lisbon Street, running into his cruiser and nearly being struck by another vehicle. Identified as Martin F. Schwartz, 56, Ceramic Street, the man reportedly smelled strongly of alcohol and was charged with disorderly conduct/intoxication.

Officers responded to Valley Avenue for reports of a man “going crazy,” causing problems and arrived to find Michael W. Quinn, 41, being detained by a group of neighbors. Witnesses on the scene claimed to be afraid of Quinn, who they said was “on something.” Officers said he had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech and was having severe mood swings. He was charged with intoxication.

Upon receiving a complaint of a drug deal taking place at a vehicle near the old Dairy Queen lot on Dresden Avenue, officers responded with members of the county drug task force who were in town. A second call related that the suspect was cutting down over the hillside, and officers apprehended Tyler Fullerton, 22, no address listed, who had outstanding warrants. He was taken into custody.

At the request of the principal, officers transported a 12-year-old unruly student to his home on Dresden Avenue, where they advised his mother to contact the principal.

Officials of Grand Ford, Pennsylvania Avenue, reported someone entered the lot by cutting a section of fence and took four Envoy tires and rims valued at $1,000. The Envoy was dropped to the ground, and the body was damaged.

Rhonda L. Good, Maine Boulevard, reported about 10 gallons of gasoline removed from her vehicle, while Mark Stovall, Maine Boulevard, reported about 40 gallons taken from two vehicles.

David B. McElroy, Case Street, reported someone stole his identity, which he discovered when an attempt was made to secure credit cards in his name.

Lester D. Lovett, Wilbert Avenue, reported he went to get his mail, leaving his door unlocked and his wallet lying on the table in front of a window. When he returned, he found his wallet lying outside, with no money inside, telling officers $160 earmarked for payment of bills was missing.