Columbiana County Sheriff Reports for 3-25

Renee Mick, Frischkorn Heights, Wellsville, reported at 10:19 p.m. Sunday her husband threatened her son, who had just got out of prison and who fled before deputies arrived. Robert Mick told deputies he and his stepson got into an argument and the son threatened to harm his mother. Robert Mick signed a refusal to prosecute.

Aviars Dukats, Claybrook Drive, East Palestine, reported at 9:02 p.m. Saturday his brother left his home on Thursday and has not returned to his home on Heck Road, Columbiana.

Sean Little, Sommer Street, Leetonia, reported at 3:38 p.m. Sunday his semi truck was parked at Geary’s Towing on state Route 344 after 9 p.m. on Saturday and when he returned to the lot on Sunday he found a 30- by 30-foot blue tarp and a 16- by 24-foot black tarp missing. Little drives for JK Hackle Trucking Co.

Jennifer Lehman, manager of the Highland Memorial Cemetery, 12th Street, Beloit, reported at 1:20 p.m. Sunday they were having service at the chapel for a family and when they arrived the chapel doors were locked. She told the family she would call for the groundskeeper to bring the key and be back in five minutes. A member of the family reportedly told her “a crowbar works wonders” and then used one to open the door.

Tina Gailey, Riffle Road, Rogers, reported at 4:27 p.m. Sunday, her neighbor has been knocking over pieces of cardboard she puts up on the side of the fence so she won’t have to look at the neighbor’s property.

Danielle Simmons, Hofmeister Road, Negley, reported at 4:52 p.m. Saturday her 14-year-old son had been missing since 7:30 a.m. The boy was found by Poland Township police later in the evening.

A domestic dispute was reported at a home on Margaret Lane, Alliance, at 10:13 p.m. Sunday. Deputies spoke to both Brian and Lisa Smith, who agreed they argued. She claimed he started using obscenities in front of the children and she told him to leave. He agreed to go for the evening.

Constance Richardson, Bayard Road, Homeworth, reported at 7:32 p.m. Saturday her garage window was broken out and her garage door was open, but she did not see anything missing. Richardson called again at 1:43 a.m. Sunday to say she thought someone may have tried to enter the garage. Deputies checked but found no one around.

Kim Tullis, Mattix Road, Lisbon, reported at 9:30 p.m. Friday her 15-year-old daughter left home and began walking to her father’s home in Lisbon. Lisbon police found the girl at her father’s home on West Pine Street.

Steve Pinciaro of Dull’s Auction, state Route 14, East Palestine, reported at 12:40 a.m. Sunday he fired an employee for not doing his job correctly. The former employee reportedly began drinking and then called Pinciaro on the phone to threaten him. Deputies talked to the man, who told deputies he would not go to Dull’s Auction and claimed Pinciaro was texting him, which was keeping the whole thing going.

Heather Houlette, state Route 154, Elkton, reported possible harassment at 11 p.m. Friday from the area of the Lock 24 restaurant/bar. Deputies spoke to people standing on a front porch near the bar, who claimed a person at the bar was causing trouble and yelling names from the bar. Deputies then spoke to the bar owner, who claimed the problem was a bunch of people across the street, who came over and began running their mouths for no reason. Deputies told the group outside they did not see the person they were speaking about and the owner asked them not to return.

Donald Bush, East Rochester, reported at 9:52 p.m. Friday his wife has been getting sexually oriented text messages from a number.

Kristen Hoffee, Rochester Road, Kensington, reported at 11:35 a.m. Friday she was westbound on state Route 172 and lost control on the snow-covered roadway striking a ditch. The vehicle had minor damage and a left rear flat tire. There were no injuries and she was wearing her seat belt.

James Butler, East Liverpool Road, East Liverpool, reported at 11:16 a.m. Wednesday a man with a foreign accent called and told him there was a warrant for his wife from the Department of Treasury. Butler reportedly stopped the man and told him he was full of it. The man then told him he was sending investigators to the house, which Butler responded by telling him to go ahead.